Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TODAY IN TEHRAN - 8 December 2009

I'm anonymous - because that's safer for me.

It's Tuesday, the day after 16 Azar, Tuesday 7 December 2009. Things are still tense in my city of Tehran.

This blog will update throughout the day when I am able to get access to the internet.

All times given are GMT. Iran is +3.5 hours

*********************************************

1420 :
  • Basijis and IRG forces have attacked students at the University of Tehran. They fired tear gas, and were beating almost everyone in front of Polytechnic faculty.
  • In Enghelab Sq. also there are some basijis and plain clothes forces who are trying to attack people - especially students.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, bless you, and PLEASE continue to update us, the world is watching and standing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thinks for your visit.
    Actually there was news of Karoubi yesterday; and the day before.

    yesterday he harshly criticized IRIB's montaged and faked images of the Dec 7 protest.

    The day before he criticized and called clerics to confront Ahmadinejad's statements about having proof that the US is trying to stop Imam-Zaman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mousavi's not arrested; but basiji bikers don't let him get out of art academy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymous for your continued support. The post in Farsi will be translated shortly my friend.

    Thanks for the update Naj and for taking the trouble to visit our blog to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Its an amazing blog post, Keep sharing such an interesting information, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It
    positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help other users like its aided me.
    Great job.

    Here is my weblog; Trading software

    ReplyDelete