Monday, December 28, 2009

THE AFTERMATH OF ASHURA - WHAT NEXT?!


I am anonymous - because that's safer for me!

Yesterday was Ashura, one of the holiest days in Islam. It was also the 7th day following the death of Ayatollah Montazeri, rest in peace.

Protesters flooded the streets of my city, and many cities across Iran. At least NINE people were murdered by agents of the Regime for protesting - as we have been doing since the Coup d'etat election in June 2009.

Many arrests were made - a conservative estimate is 400 but, do you know, I suspect many more have been arrested!!

But, my friends, please don't think I'm disheartened because I'M NOT!!

The concept of FREEDOM is something everyone can celebrate and I think it's now close!

Times given are Iran - GMT is minus 3.5 hours

********************************************


Protests Tonight

20:25

  • Right now there are some clashes on Haft-tir and Valiasr Sq.
  • It all started at about 18:30
  • There nothing happening until 18:00!
  • I can’t even call to landlines there to get some news!

Is Khamenei going to flee?

14:30
  • My friend in the States has just told me that the news about the Regime "big-wigs" fleeing to Russia is "not accurate"!
07:00

  • I just heard the news on about the Regime dictators being at the airport too, however we can't say it's 100 % true.
  • However, there is a very important point to the news : the people are getting very close to their aim, and the dictators have now realized how close they are to their downfall!
  • I heard from a friend there is news circulating that the airport getting ready to transport the authorities, if need be.
  • People were calling the radio and saying that the front doors of the airport were shut. 5 airplanes were ready to take off at any second and there were fighter jets behind them, ready take off with them, for protection. There was talk about Khamanei - saying that he had been transported to a military base for protection. They were also saying that his son was transported to Kish, so that if need be, he can fly out from there.
  • A friend in America told me that many called the radio in the States and said the same thing. One of them was saying that his friend works at the airport and he was swearing up and down, that it was his friend who gave him this news. He was saying: "I swear to God, this news is 99.99% accurate....."
  • This was at around 4:30 or 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or about 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. Iran time.

The numbers killed and arrested

07:00
  • I heard 8 and also 10 people were killed. I am sure the number are more than just 10! Consider that this number is only for Tehran.
  • Qom, Tabriz and Isfahan and Najaf Abad are other cities where clashes have also taken place between the people and the Regime!

A General Strike?

07:00
  • There is going to be a General Strike. So far I can only confirm this for students.
  • I am going to Enghelab, where the University of Tehran is.
  • There I can verify the news on a General Strike and I hope I can access the internet from there!

Martial Law?

07:00
  • I was told very late last night that martial law was just declared in Najaf Abad - I've since heard it has been declared in other cities around Iran.
  • I think martial law is going be declared in other cities too, and this is the very probable step.
  • BUT I think - WOW!!! we're already the winner - the declaration of martial law is a sure sign that the Regime has lost control of Iran!



8 comments:

  1. ITALIA USA Canada Francia CONDANNANO IL REGIME PER LA Repressione E LE UCCISIONI DI 15 INNOCENTI ALLE MANIFESTAZIONI DI IERI. News ITALIA DICONO CHE CI SONO AEREI Pronti al decollo PER FAR fuggire IMPORTANTI PERSONALITA'DEL REGIME. PARTITI ALCUNI GIA '. SI DICE Arrestato Khatami E COLLABORATORI DI giornalista Mousavi Khatami Karroubi IL Emadeddin Baqi EEBRAHIM Yazdi. I'm With You FOREVER KISS MAMA JOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aftermath looks good now, I hope for more earnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sharing the underlines of being the almighty Ashura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog is it very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice facts....did not know much about them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. the idea is good .. freedom should be for every one... i like it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. every one should have proper rights and freedom. this issue is on the international platform from a long while from now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This year I am planning on tackling our wedding pictures! It scares me to death, but I want to do it! This class sounds great.

    ReplyDelete