Friday, November 20, 2009

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO PICS !!

The photographs show :

  1. Mir Houssain Mousavi at the Tabriz Sports Stadium during his Presidential Election Campaign, June 2009
  2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the same Sports Stadium after his Coup d'etat November 2009. His agents tried to shut down the schools and government offices to bring the students, employees and soldiers to the stadium to support him

Do I need to say any more? Just look at the pictures!

Picture:
Mehr News Agency

2 comments:

  1. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Locksmith in brooklyn
    ::locksmith in nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. information on the fit is good enough to increase my knowledge further

    ReplyDelete