Monday, January 4, 2010

TEHRAN NEWS - 4 JANUARY 2010


I am anonymous, because that's safer for me.

Today I will try to give you the news as I hear it. All times given will be Iran. GMT is -3.5 hours.

My friends - the green movement is far from defeated.

18:09

To explain my earlier post (and I apologise I was not in a good place to go into too much detail earlier). The texts circulating relate to a TV-show in Iran - a live TV-show, Adel Ferdowsi Pour is the host. He usually put an issue to the poll and viewers text/sms in to vote!

The text circulating on behalf of the greens is asking people to vote for the last option - no matter what it is - to show the unity of the people. No matter what people's normal choice/vote would be on tonight's show and poll, supporters are asked to text in voting for the last option!

However, one word of caution, this may just be a money-making exercise from the IRGC - the Revolutionary Guards!!

16:00

This text/SMS began circulating within Tehran last night at 11pm.

ba sherkat dar sms 90 va entekhabe akharin gozineh, etehade milioni-e sabzha ra eelam mikonim, 2shanbe saat 11, send2all
[send the last option of the poll of 90 (the most popular soccer tv - show in Iran) to show the million unity of the greens]

1 comment: